Sky conditions were nearly perfect! The view through the eyepiece was also spectacular!
- The NTB is fading.
- The NEBn is receding.
- The NEB has a couple rifts and outbreaks.
- The EZ is tinted orange.
- The Great Red Spot has an intense brick red coloration. A few features, including its dark core, are visible.
- The wake of the GRS is small.
- Material from the SEBs is being pulled around the GRS and into the STZ, where it forms a thin belt circling the planet.
- The South Polar Red Spot is intensely red.
Astro-Physics Advanced Convertible Barlow
Celestron EdgeHD 14
|Name||Longitude 1||Longitude 2||Longitude 3||Latitude||Measurer|
|GRS F. End||356.4°||296.2°||161.3°||-22.9°||EGC|
|GRS S. Edge||349°||288.9°||153.9°||-27.4°||EGC|
|GRS P. End||341.4°||281.3°||146.3°||-22.8°||EGC|
|GRS N. Edge||349°||288.9°||153.9°||-17.6°||EGC|